Phil Howard <PHIL@UIUCVMD>
Mon, 01 Sep 86 14:50:45 CDT
Two days ago I went through all the mailing lists and made certain that
every one of the them had passwords.  Today I came back and found that
seven lists had again lost their passwords.  I used to be blaming my method
of making list updates, but this time I made no updates since actually
reading the files right off of LISTSERV 191 and seeing passwords there,
and now I read again, and some don't them anymore.  I tried subscribing
to a list from another userid, and it lost its password in the process.

I printed the files off and will investigate this.  Film at 11.