Ezra Freedman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:15:50 -0400
Please note: I am posting this message to this and another group as I am not
sure which group is applicable.

I just moved an installation of ListServ from a RH6.2 machine to a RH
Enterprise Server 2.1 machine.  The installation no longer works.  lsv_amin
puts the jobs in the spool without a problem, but the spooled jobs are never
processed.  When trying to access the web interface,
I get an Error 111 -- see:  http://lists.shazamm.net/wa.cgi?LMGT1

Some notes:
Upon typing ./go, I do not get any feedback -- after a few seconds I get my
command prompt back.

I tried to recompile the binaries -- lcmd and lsv_amin compiled fine, but
lsv failed with errors:

A bunch of lines like:
lsv.o: In function `OCI_error':
 lsv.o(.text+0x10c59): undefined reference to `OCIErrorGet'
 lsv.o: In function `OCI_connect':
 lsv.o(.text+0x10e29): undefined reference to `OCIHandleAlloc'

and  a bunch of lines like:
lsv.o(.text+0x1268a): undefined reference to `SQLError'
 lsv.o: In function `ODBC_show_info':
 lsv.o(.text+0x126c9): undefined reference to `SQLAllocStmt'
 lsv.o(.text+0x126e5): undefined reference to `SQLGetInfo'

and then:
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Any advice on how to either getting the precompiled lsv to run successfully
or how to get the lsv compilation to work on RH ES2.1?

Thanks.