Tracey McCartney <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:17:49 -0600
You have to tell Exchange to relay mail for your listserv machine.  From
memory:

Go into Exchange Administrator.  Go to the properties for your Internet
Mail Service.  Click on the routing tab.  Choose "reroute mail for incoming
SMTP" or something to that effect (there are two radio buttons - choose the
bottom one).  Add the full name of your listserv box (mine is
listserv.fairhousing.com) and choose "relay."

That way Exchange doesn't think listserv is just another recipient on the
server.

Tracey