Michael Gettes <CCMRG@BOSTONU>
Wed, 28 Oct 87 9:13:00 EST
I have made an output change to LSV$WHO - it no longer echoes to the
console and no longer uses LSVLTELL for returning responses.
So, if you are interested in these changes and have not already
AFD'd to the WHOIS PACKAGE then you might want to call for
LSV$WHO EXEC again.
Please, if you make changes to WHOIS - let me know. I wanted it to
be as simple and as powerful as possible - but if people want
some more bells and whistles - I am open for suggestions.
            - Michael Gettes, Boston University