Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 04:03:50 -0600
Yeah, if it was Sendmail, I'd definately just add him to the access_db.

Our listserv is set up to run with LSMTP on NT though. That's why I was
hoping I could do it at the  listserv level, 'cause I could figure out
how to do it via LSMTP.

Best,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Support Jazz in Minnesota! -- http://www.mnjazz.com/