"Scott D. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:51:00 -0400
Kathy,

I've experimented with this a little and basically, correct me if I'm wrong
LISTERS, the SMTP_FORWARD_n option will setup a number of daemons that will
be used when mailings come to the list to process the requests.

I have an entry in my go.user file like this....

SMTP_FORWARD_="2*mailhost"

And when I start up listserv I see an additional 2 lsv processes running.

--Scott