Christelle Gleizes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:04:29 -0700
Hello,

I'm not sure I'm posting to the right place but I could not find a
dedicated list for site managers.

Here is the situation :
Email addresses in our company will soon be changed from @etsi.fr domain to
@etsi.org, we have Listserv installed on a server and many persons from our
staff are also list owners, so we will need to update all the list owner's
addresses accordingly.

I would like to know if there is a bulk command that would modify the list
header of all the lists (more than 500 lists at the moment) to update all
the owners that would have an etsi.fr address to etsi.org
Or will we have to make the update manually on a list by list basis using
the web interface ?

I did found a bulk CHANGE command that updates email addresses domains for
list subscribers but I'm not sure it will apply to the list owners as well.

Many thanks in advance and sorry if it's the wrong place to post this.

Chris