Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 17:12:51 -0400
I am looking for a Listserv site to host a support group type of list for
people who have "heart conditions".  I looked in vain for anything after my
husband had been hospitalized for a 2nd time with Congestive Heart Failure.
My Co-owener and I have run lists starting on Listserv 1.8b and are now on
the current itteraton of Listserv.

At this time the list is about 115 subscribers and  average about 7 posts a
day.  That is sometimes the list is very quiet and then one of the members
asks for help and it will take off.  We feel it is a valuablle list and
really need to find a new home for it.  Many of our subscribers are in
reduced circumstances because of their disease.

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth