Mark_Strawcutter <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 08:28:53 -0500
>> >        IMHO any system which includes a file like
>> >        sendmail.cf which people can tinker with
>> >        is severely under-designed.  Mail systems
>> >        should not be tailored.  Mail systems
>> >        should have simple addresses and tailoring
>> >        should be unnecessary.
>>
>> Yea - no options, no nothing.  Gee, I'll be you really love the MAC :-)
>>
>        It may come as a suprise that it is possible to offer
>        options in better ways.  Software companies did it for 30
>        years before the last 5.

Oh, so now you're saying it _is_ ok to be able to tailor things?

Mark J Strawcutter                           Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Director, Systems and Communications         BITNET:    MJSTRAW@IUP
Indiana University of Pennsylvania           Voice:     (412) 357-4007
Indiana, PA   15705                          "you can't nail jello to a tree"