Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Wed, 13 Sep 89 13:03:30 TUR
On Tue, 12 Sep 89 15:16:38 GMT Eric Thomas said:
>What's the  purpose of keeping a  file up to  date or fixing bugs  in the
>code if  you don't  distribute the  results?

As you know, currently I am not allowed to distribute code or data files
to any EARN site that is not part of LISTEARN. However, I can make them
available, I believe, as I did for PEERS NAMES. I need to wait for the
agreement papers to be able to distribute them.

Christian: I have received no agreements back. Considering that I only
mailed it 2-3 days ago, that's only normal. I'll post the status on
regular intervals.. Regards, -turgut