"Walker, Brand" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:50:58 -0500
I developed my LISTSERV site under one DNS name, and have since rolled it out production under a different DNS name.  Looks like when I was developing it, most of the lists were not confidential, and Catalist noticed.  I locked down the ones I needed to before rolling out the production box, and the Catalist entries for the production box are fine.

If I search Catalist, I can still find lists for PO-DEVEL.MISSOURI.EDU.  Trouble is, PO-DEVEL.MISSOURI.EDU isn't a LISTSERV server any more.  Hasn't been for a couple of months.  Looking at the list owner's manual, I found a section on hiding specific lists from Catalist, but nothing about removing entries for defunct servers.

Anyone have this problem before?

Thanks,

Brand Walker
University of Missouri