Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:41:35 -0500
Rather than going to the raw TCPGUI command, would it be at all
possible for you to just make the proper calls to WA?

Keeping in mind that I am NOT one of the WA programmers (and
therefore this may be incomplete), here is what I was able to find
out:

X-GETTPL listname [WWW:]template
(use SITE as listname for the site templates, use WWW:template to get
the Web templates)
Response:
***NF*** = not found
***OK*** = found -- the contents of the template follows

For the special templates that are not in MAILTPL or WWWTPL, surround
the name with "*", i.e. *WELCOME* *FAREWELL* *DIGEST-H* *INDEX-H*

X-PUTTPL listname [WWW:]template [contents]
where contents follows the same format as X-STL, with the
subject/description string being the first "line".
If contents is missing, you're deleting the template.
If it succeeded, you should get a ***OK*** response.

I don't think I can help more with X-STL than the developer manual.

--
Francoise Becker

What are your favorite LISTSERV(R) announcement lists?
Submit nominations by December 1, 2005
for the LISTSERV Choice Awards Announcement Award
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceawards.asp