Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Sep 1993 18:33:06 +0200
Since people have been asking for documentation... I wrote a tutorial for
a presentation on  LISTSERV I will be giving at  the NSC'93 conference in
Warsaw. The file is now available as NSC93HO.PS from [log in to unmask] Note
that it  was formatted for European  paper and I  do not know for  a fact
that it will print on US paper (with a bottom margin of 2.5cm, it should,
but you never know).  If you can't print the file,  please contact me but
do not report the problem to the list;  I will then do so myself to avoid
getting 10 copies :-)

  Eric