Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:22:20 -0400
Dear friends,

        I am asking if anybody knows where I could possibly move my currently
mailing list from American.Edu to another good home?

        I was told recently, that American University will longer be hosting non-
AU lists.

        I am presently listowner of "Assisi-L" and need another home within a few
weeks time.  I hear I may have until the end of November to get moved.

        I anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

        Background:  Assisi-L is a mailing list devoted to the three Orders of St.
Francis within the Catholic Church.  I have presently about 205 members or
so that constitutes the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Order (lay person as I am).  It is an
international mailing list and charges would be a problem to many since it is
already expensive for many outside the U.S. to receive email.

        Lastly, I like to refrain from the www.onelist.com or www.egroups.com
because of the tremendous amount of adverstising going on.   I understand
why it is, but would appreciate no adverstising, if that's possible.

        Thank you very much and God bless,

Dan Frezza, SFO

Dan Frezza <[log in to unmask]>
PGP -- An envelope for your email