"John R. Andrews" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:52:04 -0500
I was probably ambiguous in my first explanation. We do have a A record but
it isn't for listserv.uic.edu. It is for machine1.uic.edu. Mail to both
listserv and all the lists work fine, and any replies have a From: address
of [log in to unmask] Adding a CNAME record causes the From: field
to be changed to the existing A record name of machine1.uic.edu.

John