Cynthia Hardie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 13:50:58 -0400
Hi everybody,

I am looking for a host that would be willing to support a Doula mailing
list. I am not sure how many people will be on the list, I make my guess at
30-50 people(less at the start).

A doula is a labor support person with the commitment to help the mother
have as safe and comfortable birth as possible. It would give the women/men
who would like to become doulas a place to gather information. It would also
give train and certified doulas a place to go over cases that they are
working on.

If anybody can help point me in the right direction I would really
appreciate it.

E-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance,
Cynthia