Chris Hoelscher <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:53:09 -0400
concealed users are those who have chosen not to be listed when a  REVIEW
command is issued (of course, if review is available only to a list admin,
then this is not a real distinction, since list admins can see all  and
know all.<grin>. Seriously, although my list has REVIEW limited to list
admins, I always caution my subscribers to conceal themselves if desired,
because I *might* change my mind (I *can* be bribed) and allow subscriber
REVIEW

Chris "better concealed than congealed" Hoelscher
IDMS System Software Support
Sophisticated Business Systems
Dallas Texas
On Assignment to IBM Global Services