Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Jul 90 17:37:54 O
Don't complain, you only got the ones related to your postings. I got one
for every  single DISTRIBUTE job  it processes,  and I can't  do anything
about it since they're not running my code. This time I'll make sure they
change their config so  that *I* stop getting all that  junk (lovely on a
slow tn3270 session, and  I can't even SET MSG OFF because  I need to see
the messages from RSCS to do my job...)

  Eric

By the look of it you may have received 800 error messages from
LISTSERV @UKACRL. This was caused when a new version from Turgut
was booted by him. Unfortunatly I only noticed it when I logged in
this evening. I have stopped LISTSERV here until Turgut sorts out
what went wrong. I know he had some trouble with a file that did
not arrive.
Apologies. Paul.