Bert Staiger <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:39:11 +0200
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am not a regular member of this mailing list, so I cannot follow the
discussion and get responses via this list. In the case of an answer,
please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Since last August I do maintain a very popular fanpage related to Sheryl
Crow, an American singer/songwriter. This site can be found at
http://staiger.simplenet.com/crow

Every day I get between 10 and 20 postings, which I have to reply, forward
or to publish on the fan section of my pages. Besides this a simple Sheryl
Crow related mailinglist with about 100 members exists, owned and
maintained by Melanie Wetherbee (
http://members.aol.com/user107082/wwwpage.html ), where we answer the
postings via "reply to all" command.

I am a student of Human medicine at the University of Muenster/ Germany.
Unfortunately my university and my commercial webhosting
provider(SimpleNet) cannot give me the opportunity to host such a
mailinglist. So, I want to ask you, if there is the possibility, that
somebody, who is running several mailinglists on his/her server can host a
Sheryl Crow related mailinglist for free on their server.

The list should be an unmoderated discussion forum for the fans of Ms. Crow
about her, her music, upcoming events and tour dates and more.

I really would appreciate it, if somebody of you can give me/us the
possibility of running such a list for free. Please send your responses to

Thank you very much for your interest and efforts in advance.

Sincerely,
Bert Staiger