Bart Verbeek <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:59:49 +0200
Hello all,

I already posted this message earlier, and got some reactions, but some of
the answers I already tried..

so here is some extra information I want to provide,
In all!!!! templates I used I put the commando .qq so all messages should be
suppressed.

to see what happens you can subscribe to [log in to unmask],
you will receive only one message, the welcome message, (It's dutch, but
don't mind what's in it)
and after that you can easely unsubscribe,
and now you will receive the farewell message and the output off... (and
that's the one I don't want)
don't mind to use this listing, because it's a testlist, and is not used for
mailings or whatever.
maybe somebody can understand what's wrong.

--original question--

Hello all,

If a new person subscribes to the mailinglist, he only gets the welcome
message I made, but If he unsubscribes he'll get a farewell message, but
also receives a "output of your job" message containing

"> unsubscribe helpdesk
You have been removed from the helpdesk list."

how do I get rid of this message???

with kind regards,

Bart Verbeek
InterConnect