Tim Casten <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:36:19 -0500
Hello Francoise,

> However, you're counting incorrectly. You need to count ALL your
> subscribers, not just AOL and Yahoo. My understaning (please, correct
> me if I'm wrong) is that you would license the Goodmail
> product/service and use it on your outgoing mail servers. So unless
> you're planning on running one mail server with Goodmail for AOL &
> Yahoo and another one without for the rest of your subscribers (which
> may be a cheaper solution, actually), then you need to count them
> all.

You are correct plus to further add salt to the wound you either have
to buy and install goodmail equipment or upgrade your MTA to one of
the approved company's software.  And yes all of your outgoing mail
goes thru goodmail you can't pcik and choose what you want them to
get.

Lets see AOL is owned by Time Warner now how much stock does
Haliburton own in Time Warner.   :)

--
Best regards,
 Tim