Scott Ophof <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Oct 90 16:42:42 SET
On Mon, 1 Oct 1990 15:06:16 MET Eric Thomas said:
>>This is definitely reassuring! Other than "automagically", I'm of course
>>curious as  to how  this seeming  "paradox" is  solved, but  will desist
>>asking that question. ;-)
>
>It's  really very  simple: you  are subscribed  twice to  the list,  with

Thanks for the info.  Something's still nagging at my subconcious, but I'll
reread the LISTCHNG MEMO first.  Please consider my question answered in
full.

Regards.
Scott/

PS re Smithsonian & 3278s.
There's only *two* things that can be done re 3278s:
 1. USE them in preference of any & all other terminals/PCs/playstations.
 2. Pressure IBM into bringing them back into production.

Reason?  Ergonomics, pure & simple!