Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:07:24 -0500

SET listname IETFHDR for user@address

> I was thinking is there a way to
> manually edit the auto-delete file for a list.

No but you can set auto-delete to manual. LISTSERV won't delete any
addresses, but you'll get the bounce report and can manually delete
addresses that require deleting.

> Any ideas?

Given the various requirements that you've stated so far, I strongly
recommend that you take a look at LISTSERV Maestro. It might make
your life a lot simpler.

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp