Thu, 5 Sep 1996 06:05:05 PDT
> (don't ask me
> why he's still using SCRIPT).

Why not? It isn't broken, and it produces nice looking documents
if you have Tom Reid's mods for Xerox printers. If you use GML,
it's no worse than LaTeX or any other formatting language, and
actually better than most. Why use HTML? Same question... (hrmp!)

> Is there ANY spell-check program available for VM/CMS that we can
> run for this guy?  If it matters, we're running VM/SP HPO Release 6.0
> (ie. not ESA, but that should be comming "next semester").

Get XSPELL from any of the last 4 or 5 VM Workshop tapes, written
by those fine folks at U. Kentucky. It was designed for scenarios
like these (and is very nice).