David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:03:36 CDT
What I did was to register the file in site.catalog with the entry:

WWW_ARCHIVE.MAILTPL WWW_ARCHIVE.MAILTPL.C:\LISTSERV\MAIN CTL CTL

That way, I can retrieve and store the file as needed, but no one else
can.  Then, I just put a line like:

PUT WWW_ARCHIVE MAILTPL PW=xxxxxxxx

at the top of the file and e-mail it to my server.  It works fine for me.

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:29:57 +1000 David M said:
>Hello folks,
>
>I am a bit confused on how to go about storing www_archive.mailtpl on my
>UNIX system.
>
>I have read the manual and noticed that we need to register the file but
>this is a template not a file that will be used by anyone else but the
>Maintainer...
>
>Should I just grab a copy of default.mailtpl edit it and save it as
>www_archive.mailtpl in the ~listserv/home directory???
>
>Thank you.
>
>David

C. David Young                         VM, VMS, Listserv
Central Systems Support                Voice: (817) 272-3666,
Academic Computing Services            Fax: (817) 794-5796
University of Texas at Arlington, USA  Internet: [log in to unmask]
              http://www.uta.edu/acs/home/cdyoung
                http://listserv.uta.edu/cdyoung