Adam Floro <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 12:41:57 -0500
I have been getting these types of "jobs" lately from LISTSERV.  Sometimes
called "listname MAIL" and other times called "listname MAILDIST".

Questions:  Why am I getting them and What do I do with them?
And coincidentally, some subscribers to these lists are
are not getting their list mail (predominately POPMAIL/Eudora and
Lotus Notes gatewayed subscribers) and I am stumped as to why?
Purely VM/CMS subscribers are getting their list mail ok.
How does one debug these types of problems?  I couldn't
find anything useful from the LISTSERV consoles, perhaps I'm
not looking in the right places. :)

Here's the kinds of jobs I've been getting from LISTSERV...

----------------------------clip here-------------------------------
//DSSTALK JOB Echo=No,Reply-to="[log in to unmask]"
//To DD *
scottsyl SIUCVMB.SIU.EDU BSMTP
rick WS65.C-GEOGRAPHY.SIU.EDU BSMTP
sidb SIU.EDU BSMTP