Marc Stober <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:09:49 -0400
I need some help configuring a  list. Only the list owner should be able to
post to the list (we have that working). However, if another person sends a
message to the list address, we'd like the message to be sent to the list
owner. We sort of have this working by having set Send=Editor, but, we
really don't want the "Your message has been submitted to the moderator"
reply nor the "This message was originally submitted..." heading when the
message goes to the owner. How can we do this?

Also, is it possible to make the owner the default editor -- currently we
just have the same address entered twice on a great number of our lists?

TIA,

= Marc Louis Stober
= Systems Manager
= The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
= http://www.uscj.org