"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Nov 1993 08:51:13 EST
In article MSGID, Ron Ritchey <[log in to unmask]> says:

>  Can someone send me an example of a job, or the command needed to
>  get listserv to send all the mail items, from a specified date,
>  in a specific list to a specified userid.

Please re-direct your question to the list LDBASE-L, which was
setup to assist with the Database Search feature.  Also, please
clarify the last phrase "to a specific userid".  List distributions
are not to: specific userids (unless you count the list itself),
but FROM specific userids.

/Pete ([log in to unmask])  --  co-owner LDBASE-L, TQM-L, FINAID-L, et -L
--
Peter M. Weiss         "The 'NET' never naps"             +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA USA 16802-1202