Paul Franco <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:21:07 -0500
A few weeks ago, Listserv Host aliasing was brought to my attention
(as described below).  Where/How is the host aliasing configuration
supposed to be set.  I tried adding it in the "go.user" file.  That
did not work, it gave errors.  I tried adding it into a .keywords
file which is included by all lists.  Each time stopped and started
the server
                lcmd stop
                ./go bg

But, Listserv would not equate [log in to unmask] with [log in to unmask]

Where and how should I be specifying the host aliasing definitions.

Thank you

Paul Franco
Periphonics Corp.