Robert Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 May 1995 08:28:35 UTC
I am considering creating a new List for the discussion of all things
dealing with WINDOWS 95.  From using the "List Global", I can't seem
to find any List(s) dealing specifically with this topic.

The List of Lists has been mentioned here, but I can't remember the
address.  If someone could give me the site, I'd be much pleased.  Also,
if anyone is aware of a List that deals with WINDOWS 95, please let me
know.  I don't want to duplicate what someone else has already done.

Thanks,

Robert Moss