Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:23:33 +1100
>>I've got a subscriber who's complaining that since moving to
>Lotus Notes
>>mail they can no longer receive a digest properly.
>
>Which kind of digest are they subscribed to, HTML DIGEST or MIME
>DIGEST or NOMIME NOHTML DIGEST?  (I'm wondering if s/he's getting the
>digest in a format that Notes can't handle.)

Upon checking their settings I found they had MIME enabled.  I've changed
the settings to explicitly say NOMIME and NOHTML so hopefully that will fix
it up.

>Also, what's the Digest= setting for your mailing list?  (I also
>wonder if there's a size issue.)

Digest= Yes, Same, Daily

I don't have a size indicated so there shouldn't be any problems here.

Thanks very much for the replies.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.