"steven (s.l.) langlois" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 08:12:00 -0400
Hi,

I would like to set up a remote mailing list. I would like the
name to be akita-l. The purpose of the list is a forum for discussing
the akita breed of dog. I, Steven Langlois [log in to unmask], should
be the administrator.

I am requesting this per instruction from Cindy Tittle Moore's doc
the "Complete List of Dog-Related Email Lists".

The following is the current list of people interested in the group:

Lynda Oleksuk               [log in to unmask]
Gary Gorman                 [log in to unmask]
Terry Russell               [log in to unmask]
Les Brabetz                 [log in to unmask]
Sara Strandtman             [log in to unmask]
Susan Bellomo               [log in to unmask]
Michiko Hashi               [log in to unmask]
Linda Wroth                 [log in to unmask]
Erin                        [log in to unmask]
John Heckendorn             [log in to unmask]
Rob                         [log in to unmask]
David Pfister               [log in to unmask]
Doraine Raichart McIntyre   [log in to unmask]
Kevin McIntyre              [log in to unmask]
Andrew Mutz                 [log in to unmask]
Ken Kollinger               [log in to unmask]
S. Andrew Schulman          [log in to unmask]
Andy_T                      [log in to unmask]
Wendell                     [log in to unmask]
Preston Gabel               [log in to unmask]
Thomas W Oliver             [log in to unmask]
Joe Acosta                  [log in to unmask]
Pam Fredericks              [log in to unmask]
Denise Moldroski            [log in to unmask]
Steven Langlois             [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Steven Langlois