"Lorenz, Sabine" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:16:08 +0200
Dear all,

We have a spam filter (Spam Assassin) in front of our listserv. To
filter the emails to list-adresses we use the content filter to filter
out (=moderate) emails with the header entry X-Spam-Status = Yes (which
is added by Spam Assassin). This works fine and we are really happy.

Now I would like to use this header entry (X-Spam-Level) as the
condition whether the template MSG_POSTING_FORWARD_EDITOR (Message sent
to user when posting is forwarded to editor) is sent to the sender or
not.
That means that I would like to disable this template in the case that
X-Spam-Level = YES.

Is that possible? I am not really familiar with the script language and
I don't know how to request whether the header entry X-Spam-Level = Yes
is true.
Does anybody have an idea whether and how I could realize this?

In principle I need a conditional block like the following one but I do
not know how to word the first line because X-Spam-Status is not a
listserv variable:
.bb &X-Spam-Status = Yes
.QQ
.eb