"Miroslaw J. Wiechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 14:20:31 +0100
Hi,

I run a low-traffic discussion list "POLSKA" which is devoted
to Poland, its past and present and its people. The list has
80 members (which could increase to, perhaps, 100-150) and
the number of messages per day oscillates around 5-8. Very
seldom it will reach 15 or 20 per day.

Running this list is a pure non-profit enterprise.

Because I must move the list to another place I am looking
for a sponsor who could allow me to install this list on
his/hers server.

If somebody is willing to host my list, please contact me at
as I usually do not follow the discussions on LSTSRV-L

I would be really very grateful for help.

Kind regards
MJ Wiechowski