Will Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 16:58:25 EST
I have been getting many errors like this from LISTSERV this past week.

>[log in to unmask] sent sent a DISTRIBUTE job that was rejected for the
>following reason:  "You are not  allowed to use  inter-server DISTRIBUTE
>control  keywords".  Job  5051   ("FATHER-L  MAILDIST")  transferred  to

This occurred after an apparent recent update of NJE peers and internet
peers.

Does anyone have any clues as to why this is happening? I haven't had
to look into any distribute problems since I became the listserv
maintainer several months ago. It did not appear as though there had
been any recent software changes at TC.UMN.EDU.

Will Johnson                        System Administrator
Purdue University Computing Center  Computing Services Division
1408 Math Building Room 236         Internet: [log in to unmask]
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1408       Phone: (317) 494-1787 Fax: (317) 494-0566