Stanley Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:07:53 -0400
Hello fellow Listserv administrators:

I have a need for a particular Listserv 1.8d list to be set up in such a
way as to include any carbon copy information in with each posting that's
distributed via the list. For example. If I send a message to list "x" and
cc persons "a", "b", and "c" that message, I want the "cc" headers to
appear in the copy of the message that gets distributed by Listserv to the
list's subscribers. I tried using the "dualhdr" option to accomplish this,
but this didn't display the full header. Any hints on how I can make this
happen will be appreciated.