Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 09:27:19 -0400
On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Don Fasig wrote:

> I am a listowner and would like to use the the RENEWAL list header
> keyword with the PROBE parameter to send a weekly FAQ every Sunday to
> listmembers.  From reading the Listserver documentation I think I should
> include the following line in the list header:

Thiere is a much easier way to do this. Just schedule a cron job to
send out the faq file as per your requirements. Set the probe in the
Listserv list's header file without regard to the FAQ file requirement. If
you do not use Unix, you can use a different job scheduler other than cron
for this purpose.