Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Sun, 25 Jun 89 00:41:14 TUR

>least one successful delete, the NAD gets a message.  This could be around 100
>messages easily.  Also, There are two LISTSERVs out there that think that
>MAINT is the NAD, rather than the true NAD user name.  And, for some reason,
>netwide deletes are completely ignored by UWAVM; for every netwide delete I've
>done, a separate, duplicate deletion request must be sent to [log in to unmask]

True.. About MAINT is NAD, can people please update the BITEARN NODES that
your server uses? Our nad just changed here, it's ESRA now, and I am
getting 5 different replies to all the global deletes that I do:

1) You are not NAD, nad is [log in to unmask]         (that was quick!)
2) You are nad, but we don't accept global deletes.
3) You must suppy personal password (my favorite reply)
4) You are not nad, it is MAINT@TREARN (it never was, but this is LISTSERV
   default)
5) You are not nad, AYTAC&SYSADM1@TREARN are (over two years ago, they were)

sigh.. -turgut