Gary Sponseller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Sep 90 12:27:55 EDT
I get several notices from: [log in to unmask]
telling me of nn HOURS since its last connection and it will try for
26 (or so) more days! >8-(
I would leap at the chance to filter that junk mail to oblivion!

What is inconceivable to me it that this mailer is sending so many
notices that are really unnecessary...  Every 2-3 hours it sends
another notice on the same mail, over a 25-or-so-day period.
That's a lot of useless mail to me...  I can't serve the turkey mailer
off.  My last resort is to unsubscribe the user and stop further notices.