Bernie Fuggle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 06:06:37 -0500
Hotmail is a consistently inconsistent destination I've never considered
mail delivery to Hotmail to be critically important.

Bernie Fuggle
972.591.6776

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV give-and-take forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Traweek
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 3:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hotmail Problem

I am starting to get a lot of reports of Hotmail users not receiving
their email.  I check the LSMTP logs and see that hotmail is hanging up
with a 554 Transaction Failed.  Has anyone else experienced this before?
I know the accounts are good.

Thanks

John Traweek
Senior Account Director
Publishing Concepts, LP
12840 Hillcrest Rd, Ste 230
Dallas, TX 75230
Phone - 972.774.3280
Fax - 972.774.3284

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.