"Andrew T. Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Jul 90 10:02:01 EDT
It would be interesting if LISTSERV would merge the subscription lists
from all target lists in a "cross posting" and remove duplicates.  I.e.,
if I send a single posting targeted to NODMGT-L, BIRREP, and TECHREP,
LISTSERV would send one and only one copy to any one user, even if the
user appeared in more than one list.

This would require more overhead, I'm sure, but it might be made a
user-specifiable option (some keyword in the mail header or text of
the posting?).

Andy