Marc Stober <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:55:54 -0400
Does NAV 2000 actually scan what's coming in via SMTP? I would have though
you'd need something more specialized listening in on your SMTP port (along
with LSMTP? then forwarding to LSMTP?) How does having anti-virus software
listen to all SMTP traffic affect LSMTP's performance (after all, we chose
LSMTP for it's high performance)?

= Marc Louis Stober
= Systems Manager
= The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
= http://www.uscj.org