nad Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Mon, 21 Nov 88 09:21:38 GMT

Hi. I have come to notice that many LISTSERV's do not have their NOTEBOOK
FILELIST files up-to-date. For example, there may be a log kept on the
ABC-L, but that does not show within NOTEBOOK FILELIST. This is the case
with our LISTSERV.

I was wondering about two things:
For both questions, please assume that we have a plain vanilla ABC-L list,
which has a monthly log.

1) Does LISTSERV automatically add ABC-L LOG8812, as we enter December to this
   NOTEBOOK FILELIST, provided that the ABC-L LOG8811 exists at this filelist?
   ..or, does the listserv operator have to do this manually?

2) Imagine that we have ABC-L LOG8811, at NOTEBOOK FILELIST, or at ABC-L
   FILELIST, and someone sends a message to this list. How do we 'tell'
   listserv to "refresh" either/both NOTEBOOK FILELIST and/or ABC-L FILELIST,
   since now the size of ABC-L LOG8811 has changed?

Eric: Thanks for the info on Dynamic disks..