Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:05:06 -0400
Sorry, I am not familiar with that keyword - it doesn't appear in the
config editor utility on my site.  You should consult the official LSOFT
support service before tinkering too much with undocumented options.

Kevin,

Thanks. I've notified the site admin (which is me) and I did some
digging
around. It looks like that keyword gets rid of more than just the
version
number.

Before:
MJM LISTSERV Server (14.5) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

After:
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]

It looks like they MYNAME_HIDE_RELEASE= keyword might do it but I
can't
figure out the syntax. Will this work?