Peter Quintus <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:48:49 +0300
Hi,

We're running Listserv 1.8e and have roughly 150 lists. Some only
small, but on average roughly 100 subscribers per list.
Quite some of the lists have archives set up but due to the amount of
emails being sent we have currently only keep the archives available
for 3 months by manually deleting older files. Is there a way to set
this up automatically ? e.g. archives only exist of the current and
previous month and when a new month starts the oldest one is
automatically removed ? That would save quite some work...

Regards,

Peter Quintus

-----
InDis
Paracelsuslaan 4
NL-4624 VS Bergen op Zoom
The Netherlands
http://www.indis.nl

eSolutions Made Simple

-------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any person other than the one for whom it is intended, is prohibited
from inspecting, retransmitting, disseminating or making any other
use of this information, and from relying on it for the purposes of
any action.
If you have received this information in error, please contact the
sender and then delete the material.
-------