Thu, 23 May 1991 10:17:18 EST
We are noticing that a Listserv digest that originates at Dartmouth
and is Mail-Via= Distribute arrives normally to US subscribers, but many
of the European subscribers receive a truncated copy.  In particular I have
seen this occur with mailings to:

     hujivm1.bitnet
     cca.vu.nl
     taueng.tau.ac.il

The digest is of moderate size, LRECL 70,  typically around 650 lines.
This sounds like a ListEarn problem to me - is anyone else observing such
problems?  Perhaps we can identify the problem site(s).

 *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  David Avery
 *   BITNET:   DAVID@DARTCMS1                *  System Manager for VM/CMS
 * INTERNET:   [log in to unmask]     *  Dartmouth College
 *    SMAIL:   Kiewit Computation Center     *  vox clamantis in deserto
 *             Hanover, New Hampshire 03755  *