LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 17:32:13 EST
Hi...

Running Beta-1.8c on Windows NT.  (Thought I'd get that part out of the
way first. :-)

I sent out a message to all-request today letting the owners know that
they *must* define personal passwords (easier than making them have
multiple passwords for lists), even on their confidential lists now, at
least if they ever want to make a change to their list headers.  :-)

Anyway, I got about 5 bounces back (not bad considering we have about 400
lists, most with multiple owners!) with bad addresses.  Now, here's the
trick.  How do I find out (without doing a listview on each of the lists)
what list(s) these folks are listed as owners or co-owners on?  Anyone
got a slick way?  On VM it was easy.  On NT, not so much.

Thanks for any ideas.  (Please doG, don't make me build a bat file with
listview -h <listname> %grep Owner= to run.)

-Holly