Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:43:38 EDT
I am the owner of an online support listserv group now hosted at "Onelist."
I am seeking a sponsor, preferably using L-soft's "Revised Listserv."
The focus of our group is the discussion of children's food allergies,
and the members of the group are all parents of children with these
allergies, many of which are life-threatening.  We discuss issues
such as how to deal with food allergies and allergic reactions in the
school setting, compare notes on which restaurants are sensitive
to those with special dietary needs, teaching our allergic children
to handle their allergy management, and many other topics related
to food allergies.  I am hoping to convert the group over to a listserv
mailing list, and implement a webpage  as we have several helpful
teaching aids, and links we refer our members to.   If there are any
interested sponsors, please contact me at [log in to unmask],
as I am not subscribed to this discussion group.  Thank you.