Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:20:16 -0700
  Christopher,

 Sorry, I know you're on a Blackberry, I have one too
 and it's crazy to work with.  Maybe somebody else can
 help.

  I'd need a path breakdown,,   link1/link2/link3/ etc.

  There are so many configuration and/or customization
 links and related sublinks and subtasks,, and I don't
 want to mess anything up.

  Thanks,
  Ron