"Patrick B. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 May 2006 10:27:14 -0700
New list create warnings, any thoughts, thank you!

I've already replaced my /home/listserv/home/listkwd.file file.

the following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Title= ONEWAYLIST
Warning: Extraneous parameter - only no is allowed for this keyword.

* Default-Options= REPRO
Warning: Extraneous parameter - only no is allowed for this keyword.

* Errors-To= OWNER
Warning: Extraneous parameter - only no is allowed for this keyword.

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

Since only warnings have been issued, the list will be stored anyway.

The header of the ONEWAYLIST list has been successfully replaced.